Advising Communities Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Advising Communities’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 6-8 Westmoreland Road, London, SE17 2AX.
- the content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- all trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- from time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Organisation Subscription Service
- You understand that subscribing to Advising Communities is subject to review.
- You understand that Advising Communities will use the contact details provided by you to send information relating to Advising Communities subscription and other services.
- You declare that your organisation falls within the income bands or organisation bands relevant to membership levels, and that eligibility is reviewed by us accordingly.
- You agree to pay on demand the annual subscription fees as determined on our website.
- You agree that the subscription fee represents an annual subscription to our advice and information service, and that this subscription may roll over on an annual basis if you chose to do so. You agree that your usage of that service will be fair and reasonable.
- You understand that subscription fees are subject to change.
Advising Communities work for organisations commits to;
- Providing a wide range of expert legal and technical advice and support
- To ensure we have appropriate quality assurance protocols in place and necessary insurance levels.
- Being available to provide practical support when you need it most
- Having the right team of experts in place to support you at the very best price we can offer.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Advising Communities and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Advising Communities. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Advising Communities takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Information about all users
The website does not capture or store personal information from site visitors without their knowledge. Data is collected on an ongoing basis using Google Analytics which helps us determine total number of visitors and how much visitors and participants use specific parts of our site so that we can improve its operation and appeal. This data is used in aggregate form only.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Removing and disabling cookies
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.