Log in below or subscribe today to access these resources
- Community Asset Transfer The Partnership Solution for Local Authorities: This information sheet is designed for Local Authorities and highlights important ingredients for a successful approach to Community Asset Transfer.
- Community Asset Transfer What You Need to Know: This information sheet is for voluntary and community organisations wanting to know more about Community Asset Transfer (CAT). It provides general details about the overall processes and the different steps needed to complete a successful CAT.
- Managing Community Asset Transfer – Key Principles: From experience Advising Communities identifies five key principles to be applied when constructing new (and appropriate) mechanisms for managing and supporting community buildings and facilities through Asset Transfer.
- Transfer of Property from Local Authorities to Community Organisations: This technical guidance note explains the policy and practice relating to the transfer of property assets from local authorities to community organisations (‘asset transfers’). It highlights some of the problems associated with asset transfer and the issues with asset management often identified as problematic in local authorities.
- Partnership Working Agreement: This is a template for an agreement for Partnership Working.