Stephenie has worked for national and local charities, local authorities and housing associations for 27 years focusing on good governance practice, lease negotiations for asset transfer, quality standards and measuring social impact, HR, development of policies, procedures and business plans.
She has front line experience as a Manager and Chief Officer for community associations.
Her experience includes:
- Senior Assessor for the VISIBLE Quality Standards
- Main author of PreVISIBLE ensuring legal compliance.
- Regional Coordinator for 5 years.
- Facilitating Your Value
- Member of the initial Asset Transfer Unit Core Team,
- Community Assets Matter 2 day training course
Stephenie has also been a trainer for the Directory of Social Change delivering courses nationally on Management, advanced support and supervision and Employment Law.
In her spare time Stephenie is a governor of a local college and has served for 19 years in many capacities including Chair and Vice Chair, Chair of Finance, Chair of Standards and Quality and Chair of the HR committee.
She has also been on the Board of the YOU Trust for 19 years, an organisation delivering services for the most vulnerable.